Sunday, March 9, 2008

This night

The stars rain down upon my drought covered soul.
Like wind over moon lit waters, a shiver, a ripple of laughter.
Fingers dance over silky sun touched curves,
And my heart beats ever faster.

The heat rises; a delicious, tingling fire consuming my inhibitions.
Like a bull in a china shop I can’t stop. For my eyes are fixed upon you.
Time the watcher of all, tonight lies still in our embrace.
Giving depth to this moment; preserving this night.

Our two hearts take flight, crashing thru the heavens like shooting stars.
Like ivy intertwined, two hearts, one life, one family forever.
Alone in the night, yet no fear in our eyes, for we have each other.
This night, this memory will be cherished forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies." Song of Solomon 6:3

I love you =)